Licensed Massage Therapist
- Full-body treatment involving soft music, soft lighting, cream or lotion. You will receive different techniques including gentle kneading and rolling of the muscles. Pressure is customized to
- A specialized form of deep tissue massage in which digital pressure and friction are used to release areas of strain in the muscle. These areas of strain are called tender or trigger points and
are the cause of muscular pain symptoms
- A type of therapy geared toward athletes and the particular stresses they place on their bodies. It helps with cool down, increases motion, flexibility, relieves muscle soreness, and promotes
- A technique involving body work designed to take strain off of your joints and muscles, keep lymphatic system working at peak effciency, and increases blood flow, all of which are important
- A soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle immobility and pain. This alternative medicine therapy aims to relax contracted muscles, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and
stimulate the stretch reflex.
- Licensed by the Ohio State Medical Board in 2006
- Has performed over 10,000 massages
- 100 hours of NMT training
- Certified in prenatal massage
- Trained in Myofascial release, relaxation massage, and sports massage.